August 26, 2010

Freezable Meals

One of the reasons I like all the "spam" I sign up for on different companies' sites is that sometimes you can get some great meal ideas from them. I've posted before about Once a Month Cooking (OAMC) that I do.  Though I do not literally cook once a month, I use a lot of the ideas for OAMC in order to make dinner time easier.  I'm always on the lookout for more inspiration, so I always read the recipes I receive in emails.

My favorite part of cooking is making the recipes work for our family's needs by adjusting ingredients.  While these recipes from Pillsbury might not be perfect, they will give you some great ideas and allow you to expand your monthly menu.

Don't forget, signing up for newsletters will also give you a chance to get coupons from the companies.  I have recommended before, but if you like a company's products, go to their site and look around, like them on Facebook, and whatever else you need to stay in the know when they are giving out coupons and free samples.

Be sure to read my old posts on OAMC to get some more ideas, and to see how recipes can be adjusted.  You can even just prep part of the dinner (like cooking just the beef or chicken ahead for later use in recipes)

No comments: