November 18, 2012

Amazon Gift Ideas - Books

I am on the hunt for great gift ideas, so I will be posting several gift threads in the days leading up to Black Friday.  Remember, Amazon's deals will start MONDAY, so be prepared to watch those lightning deals.

Here are some different book gifting ideas for different age ranges:

First, I love the Bargain Books section and also the 4-for-3 section.  If I can find great books for a great price, and then get one out of every four free, even better.

For little ones:




I love these books:



Fun stuff:



For animal lovers:



For budding artists:



These next ones aren't in the 4-for-3 promotion, but are still great books for gifts:



I love this idea for a young teen/tween.  The book is under $10, and you can find fun duct tape in many places.  These are $3 each.




No comments: