July 1, 2010

New Month, New Amazon Deals

The first of the month excites me for many reasons, but I really love the new Amazon deals and freebies. Because I watch Amazon a lot, I know that if there's anything I want from them, it's only a matter of time before it gets hugely discounted.  I load up my cart with things that interest me and I wait. 

I know I have fellow magazine lovers.  I love to have a wide variety of magazines for when I'm supervising the kids outside.  It's hard to get enough time to read a book, but one article at a time, I can finish a magazine.  There are also some great coupons to be found in many of the magazines.
  • Looking at the magazine deals, I see Popular Science is $5 for 1 year, but only through July 3.  You should be able to buy multiple years for the same $5, and that's about as good as the price will ever get.


  • The rest of the deals are new and through the end of July.  They are all either $5 or $10 off at checkout, so the price under them doesn't reflect the discount.  Some are 2 year subscriptions for that very low price.

Entertainment Weekly, $15 for one year or $30 for two.  Popular Photography is $9 for 1 year, Marie Claire is $7 for two years, Sports Illustrated will be $28.95 for a year, and Eating Well will be $14.97 for TWO years.  There are more great deals at $5 off and $10 off, so check them out.  These are just my favorites.

Don't forget to check out the free Kindle book downloads.  They've lowered the price on the Kindle itself, so if you've been waiting it may be the right time for it.  There are literally thousands of free books available for download, so check out the list from low to high price

There are also loads of free MP3 downloads and they have $5 whole album downloads often, so take a look down this list as well.  I have been able to get some great new albums for $5 or lower just from their deals page.

I'll be back with more new items for July soon.  Hope everyone is enjoying their summer as much as we are, and continue to check the calendar for free events.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: