- Shortloins for $3.99 a pound. You have to purchase the whole shortloin, which could be around 20 pounds. While that sounds like a lot of meat, the short rib is where the Porterhouse and T-bone steaks are. The meat counter will cut the steaks to the size you want, package them all the way you want them packaged, and even trim the fat if that's what you want. The last time they had this deal, I was able to get 20 steaks for under $4 each. We packaged them 2 per package and have lots of steaks for grilling.
- 1 pound packages of baby carrots for 66 cents each. I keep these in the door of the fridge for the kids to snack on.
- $3.99 for 12 packs of soda---Coke and Pepsi products, but $6.49 for Pepsi and Mountain Dew cases. 6 packs of 24 ounce bottles are 4/$12, which makes it 50 cents per bottle. I don't use much soda, but these sound like great deals.
- 24 oz package of Fastco string cheese for $4.79. The cheapest this normally goes is $4.99.
- $2.89 for 16 oz packages of Fastco cheese, looks like it includes any kind of cheeses.
- 99 cents a bag for Dole Salad Mix.
- Limes 5/$2.
If you load up on chicken breasts, you can refer to my What to Do with Chicken post for how to prepare and package the meat. Some of the marinades will also work well with pork chops, or you can also use your own favorite recipes.
Don't forget to look at the Coupons.com widget over there >>> to find the coupons you need to go with your deals or for your other shopping needs. If you need a refresher on where to find other coupons, you can check out my Couponing 101 post.