December 14, 2009

Nice Bedding Deals

Amazon has some good deals on bedding. I thought they were worth sharing. There are a lot of different styles of high thread count sheets, flannel sheets, duvet sets, and down comforters and throws. Though it's often difficult to trust purchasing things online without seeing or touching them first, I usually search for those fulfilled by Amazon (free shipping) and with 4 to 5 star ratings.




I also wanted to let people know that as deal expire, I may be going back and deleting some of the posts. I want the main focus of my blog to be more of the frugal living aspect, so I hate to clog up the archives with items that are no longer good deals.

Prices on Amazon change rapidly. When I post these deals, they are generally 50% or more off, or what I consider a good deal. Once items sell out, they are still often offered by 3rd party sellers through Amazon, and you'll see higher prices and often shipping charges. Be sure to double check that before you order.

Amazon also has an exciting new program. They offer a chance for you to order immediately using a "Payphrase." You make up a 2 or 3 word phrase and also have a numerical PIN, and if you enter those instead of putting the item into your cart, you can also get 10% cash back on your orders. What a great way to save even more! I've tried it out already and it was very simple. See a better explanation HERE.

No comments: