December 20, 2009

Probably My Last Amazon Holiday Post

It's the last day to get your items in time for Christmas with 2 day shipping, so we're nearing the end of the awesome deals. If you have put it off so far, you may be in luck! Especially if you are in the market for family board games, there are a million good deals, and I'm talking in the $3-$5 range.

Make the best of your family game nights, even if you don't need these for holiday gifts.



These deals cycle in and out FAST, so if you see a game you like, I guarantee it's not getting cheaper than it is right now. As I am posting them, these games are all under $5. Good luck and happy shopping!

If you need some last minute magazine deals, they have a few $5.00 and $10.00 magazine subscriptions. (click the dollar amount) My favorite is Entertainment Weekly for $10 for a year! That's 52 magazines and 95% off cover price.

No comments: