December 1, 2009

Good Mail Day

I have mentioned before how much I love getting good mail. Today in the mail, I received:
  • 2 $15 off $15 coupons for Lane Bryant, plus a 40% off coupon that they encourage me to combine.
  • 1 $10 off $30 coupon for Bath and Body Works.
  • Free sample of Nature Valley Nut Clusters and coupon.
  • Free sample of Nature Valley granola bar and coupon.
  • 25 lb bag of Poly Pellets, for a craft project I'm doing for our church. I will do a post on this when I get some done.
Maybe it's time for some good freebies while I'm posting about getting the freebies (except the poly pellets.)

FREEBIES ROUNDUP
  • Free MP3 downloads from Amazon.
  • And two free songs from Oprah. Today only.
  • Free samples and bath salt recipe from Veria.
  • Free signed bookplate for the book Freakonomics. This was a great book and I understand he has a new one out.
  • Free Mighty Small OB tampons.
  • Free fall recipes book. Download or get by mail.
  • Free dog "waste" disposal bags.
  • Free Redbox code! Use SPNSV9 once per debit/credit card.
  • Don't forget your free batteries from Staples.

No comments: