November 16, 2009

Ebates

Ebates is another great shopping portal, dedicated mostly to online shopping. When you go to Ebates, you will be able to look for online coupons to use in your shopping, and they also pay you cash back to shop through them. That's right! They send you a big fat check every three months.

As an example, for Victoria's Secret, they have a coupon for $15 off $100 that you can use. In addition to saving $15, Ebates pays you 4% cashback to shop through their site. If you bought $100 worth of items from Victoria's Secret, they would cost you $85 instead, and Ebates would add $3.40 to your big fat check. It's not a lot, but every little bit of savings helps.

Some people think that this is a pain, to remember to look at the different shopping portals, but for me the money I get in return makes it worth clicking one of the links I have bookmarked. I usually go to both Mypoints and Ebates to see which one will offer me the sweeter deal.

Again, I would love to answer any questions through the comments section, or comment me your email address if you'd like me to refer you to the site.

No comments: