November 16, 2009

InboxDollars

This is the first of many posts explaining different sites that pay you in money, gift cards, or free products. I want to explain up front that many of these places pay their members to refer people. I will use referral links if possible, but I do want people to know that I am profiting from the link you click. I will not ever post any place unless I have personally received payment to know that it is legitimate.



Inbox Dollars gives you $5 just to sign up (click that box above!) They send offers and surveys through emails. If you click on the link in the email, you will get a few cents. They offer differing dollar amounts depending on the offer, if you take it. Many people will do offers where you get a free trial, or you sign up for something and cancel before they start charging. I don't have the discipline to remember to cancel, so I avoid almost all of those. Surveys will give you from 50 cents to $1 for a few minutes of your time. I just submitted for a check for $35.70, which should arrive in time to help with Christmas shopping.

No comments: