November 16, 2009

Good Mail


I know many people dread getting the mail, because it is full of bills and junk mail. I love it! I plan to add the contents of my mailbox often as an example of how I earn and save money for our household. Generally, I will just add my mail to new posts, but I am going to dedicate this whole post to the last few days of mail.

Thursday:
  • Free sample Oregon Chai PLUS $1.00 coupon.
  • $10 check from Synovate for doing surveys through email.
Friday:
Saturday:
  • $25 Target Gift Card from My Points. Click link for my full explanation of this site and its benefits.
Monday:
  • $7 Pantene coupons from Vocalpoint.
  • Free Red button from Inspi(red).
  • 3 Sesame Street Board books from redeeming my Pampers points from diapers and wipes. These will be great stocking stuffers.

====================================
It's mail like this that helps towards our bills, either by lowering the grocery bills or simply giving a check or gift card for a small amount of work. As the days go by, I will put a new post to explain each site and how you can make it work for you.

No comments: