February 23, 2010

Some Great Shopping Deals

A little bird (ok, a reader) has passed on some great deals, so I wanted to pass them along. 
  • Target has humidifiers and heaters at 75% off.  When I went to the store, I didn't notice them, but I wasn't really looking.
  • I noticed in Target that the last remnants of the Valentine's Day items are still at 75% off, and there isn't much.  It's a great time to get your valentines for next year, though.  I also found a lot that had little craft-type things, so I bought them for snow day activities.
  • The large bulk items were mostly 15% off, but should go to 30% off tomorrow.  The large food items were 30% off, and should be 50% off tomorrow.  I saw huge boxes of cereal and oatmeal, along with snack items. 
  • JCPenney is having an AWESOME sale in store right now, with some women's clothing items under $2.  Run on in and see what you can find.
  • Coupons.com (click the button to the right) has some great new coupons out right now, so be sure to check it out.  Remember you can score extra points from MyPoints if you print through them.
I will have more later, I'm sure.  I'm still working my way through all of my emails.

1 comment:

Gustavo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.