January 3, 2011

Some Freebies

I'm hoping to get back to regular blogging now that I'm back to my regular schedule. If you love freebies, you may already know this. There are two major discount chains that offer free samples of items. One I don't shop at or mention, but TARGET has some samples pretty regularly.

Today, it's only free dog and cat food samples, but you may as well give it a try. I've found most free samples come with some good coupons as well.

This inspires me to go and seek out some more freebies:
You can click the freebie link on my tag cloud and see some other freebies I've posted.  The thing with freebies is that sometimes they are all gone so fast that you don't get a chance to sign up, but sometimes they will come back in stock or they have a million available that they are still sending.  It's always worth a try.

Some more, and I think this will be all for the day:
 Please comment and let me know your favorite types of freebies!  I love the free samples of shampoo and deodorant.  They're perfect for packing in the toiletry bag for trips.

No comments: