August 19, 2010

Are You Ready for Some Freebies?

My freebie searches have fallen by the wayside lately, so I thought I should round up a few for all of us.
If you're a fairly recent visitor to my site, I'd like to point out the tag cloud on the right.  Whenever I do a post, I put tags at the bottom with some keywords.  This way, you can always read some old posts that contain the same sort of deals.  The freebies go fast sometimes, but many times they are replenished later or there is some new offering at the same company's site. 

There are many tags, as this is a multi-interest blog.  I don't specialize in freebies or Amazon shopping deals, but instead just share the things I find or the things that interest me.  If you've got some extra time, click around.  I have done some great posts about how to stockpile, how to find and use coupons, even some posts on how to do once a month cooking

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Releases of Toy Story Trilogy is 11/2. Looks like consumers can get it for about 30% off @ Amazon or Walmart. Anyway to get it cheaper?

Amy said...

I'll work on a blog post, but my short answer is Amazon because of their low price pre-order guarantee.