August 21, 2010

More Freebies? Sure.

I found a few more good freebies floating around, so I thought I should share:
  • Free samples of Greens First.  Not sure what it is, but I guess we'll find out.
  • Free sample of a new brand of Cheetos.  It's in the little box that changes, so watch it for a second till it gets to the sample.
  • This freebie looks out of commission right now, but check back in a couple of days and see.
  • Free sample of Herbal Essence
  • My favorite new bumper sticker.  Drive Now, Text Later.  Get it free, but be sure to tell them you're under 25.
 There you go!  Also, if you're in my area, Target has a great book for the college kids with a ton of good coupons.  I picked one up, and it had a lot of higher $$ coupons for personal hygiene and cleaning products.

No comments: