September 4, 2010

Amazon Movie Deals for September

I somehow neglected to check out the movies section when I was scanning for all the deals Amazon has to offer for the month of September. This month looks good for overall discounts, not just one movie here or there, but whole sections of movies.  It might be a good time to pick up any gifts you were planning for the holidays.  Here's what I see so far, but you may want to look for specific movies I may have missed:

  • First, and this one is TODAY ONLY.  All six Rocky movies (I-V and the new one) for $32.99.

  • Then, through September 20th, there are many movies that are 60% off.  You can check out the "Today's Deals" section on Amazon for more details.
  • Most of the movies also come with $4 credit for on demand TV and movies.

    No comments: