September 27, 2010

While We're Discussing Food...

As my blog has developed, I have focused on many different areas while trying to stick with my main theme--how to live on a budget, reduce your expenses, and get what you need for as little cost as possible.  Yes, many days are dedicated to shopping deals, but I have also spent time writing longer articles with a variety of themes.  If you're in between the bargains and have time, you may want to read back on some of the topics I've covered.

Some of my first blog posts focused on my philosophy and the bargain-hunter's mindset.  I went on to discuss how to find the best coupons and how, when and where to use them.  There are posts about how to develop a stockpile of food and household needs, and how to cook and freeze meals for later.  It also focuses on the central theme of saving money while being able to purchase and use more healthy ingredients and cutting back on eating out.

Here are some of my favorite food related posts.

Please let me know if there's a topic you'd like to see covered more, or one I haven't covered at all, or if you have any questions about anything.  While I do love finding and sharing bargains with people, it's not my only focus in life.  I've done a lot of trial and error and researching to find all of this, so it's nice to share with others.

If you have any great tips or hints to share, please do!  I'm always looking for new ideas.  Again, commenting on my posts is easy!  You can log in with about any account, and you can even comment anonymously to save some time or preserve your identity.

I'm coming up on a year of blogging and this is post number 337.  I hope to hit 400 by my one year blogoversary, and there will definitely be more coupons, freebies, and deals forthcoming.  Let me know what's on your list, and I can help you find it cheaper.

No comments: