September 22, 2010

Amazon Toy Deals



I posted some last week, but many are still available. In addition to those, there are some other great savings opportunities that need to be passed along.
  •  The Little Tikes and Radio Flyer deals are still going on, though many items are sold out through Amazon (you have to buy through Amazon to get the free shipping).  Here's the post I did last week for a reminder.
  • The big shoe sale is still going on for the time being, though there isn't much left. 
  • New this week: $10 off $30 on select Playskool items.  I see Alphie (remember from when we were kids?) is $5 off right now, making him $39.88.  With the $10 off, that brings the price under $30.  This is on the list of hottest toys of the year, so there's no way it will get any cheaper than that.  The details of the $10 off $30 and the rest of the Playskool toys included in the deal are in the Alphie listing.
  • Beyblades have a 25% discount when you buy two or more.  This one and this one are around $7 each, but there are more in the deal.
  • Check out the Toys Outlet for even more items as they clearance the old to bring in the new.  I see a Mrs. Potatohead silly suitcase for only $10. 
  • One more!  There are toy coupons available to you.  I think they are individualized, but go check out this page.  Toward the bottom, there are links for many toy coupons.  I've found if I don't get the coupon I want, it helps to refresh and new ones may come up.  The good ones I see:  $5 off Chuck the Talking Truck, $5 off Scrabble Flash Cubes, $5 off Tonka Mod Machines.
  • I saw Chuck on the Playskool $10 off $30 link, so it may be possible to combine the savings and get $15 off.




Happy Shopping!

No comments: