July 11, 2011

Amazon Grocery Deals 7/11

I've found a few great buys to share this morning from the Manager's Specials section.  You can click the link to see all the deals they listed, but here are the ones I think are worth getting excited over.  (warning, there are quite a few good deals here)  You can see all the July grocery deals and coupons HERE, though I do individual posts when I see short term sales.

Remember, with all of these deals, Subscribe and Save figures into the sale price, bringing it down an additional 15% beyond what the price is listed.  You're able to change or cancel your subscriptions at any time, and it's no hassle at all.   Just go to Manage my Subscriptions in the "My Account" section.

Our favorite applesauce! When this gets to $30, we jump. It's $25ish for 40 organic applesauce pouches, and my kids love them. They're great for lunches and on the go snacks.


Some cereal markdowns!

Organic smoothies, around $1 each.


Silk soymilk deals. I love these individual packs for the lunchbox.


You'd have to really like this kind of pudding, but around 50 cents each!


I haven't tried the Hershey's individual boxes, but these are going to be under 75 cents each.


Some juice drink deals.



What are your favorite deals?  Share them, and I'll get them added to the post.

No comments: