July 1, 2011

Staples Ink Deals

I almost always buy my ink from Staples, just because of their awesome reward deals. Because I try to get the absolute best deal possible and always tend to buy ahead when I can to avoid paying full price, NOW is the time I will restock my ink. Here's why:
  • Through June 2, you will get double rewards for purchasing ink when you spend at least $50.  Instead of 10% back, you'll get 20% back. 
  • Also through June 2, you will get double rewards for recycling your old cartridges.  Again, I save mine for just such an occasion.  Instead of $2 back per cartridge, you'll get $4.  I have 8 of them stored up.  SCORE.
  • And, if you need a little more incentive, you were probably emailed a 20% off one item coupon.  If not, you can print one out from their current ad HERE.  (front page)
All of these expire tomorrow, though, so hop to it.

No comments: