August 26, 2011

Amazon Grocery Deals 8/26

Well, I've been swamped with work and have pretty well ignored Amazon grocery deals this month. It's getting toward the end of the month, and it's also Friday, so we've got lots of great deals.

I'll start with the Friday sale deals:
(there is no Friday sale?  WHAT?)

Then a few good prices that I see right now:

This Ragu sauce is under $10 for 4 big jars, there's a 30 cent click coupon, then 15% off with subscribe and save, bringing it under $9 for 4 big jars. Here is the link to all other sauces.


These thinkfruit pineapple tidbits are going to be $7.45 after the $1 clickable coupon and subscribe and save.  That's for 10 bags.



And finally, don't forget to check out all of these August grocery deals. There are some great snack, cereal, and cracker sales right now. Many of these coupons are only good through the end of the month. Since I now have snacks to provide for two different classes, I'm stocking up now.

Organic snacks right here!

Annie's Homegrown snacks, an additional 25% off with code Y7RBIXY3 through September 15.

GoGo Squeeze Applesauce!  I know I push this stuff, but we love it here.  When you can get these for 25% off code GOGO4343, you can bet I'm buying them all.  This is also through September 15.

Revolution Foods (code REVFOO23) will be 30% off total.  These are similar to the GoGo, but have fruit and veggies and a few more options.

Back to Nature nuts and snack foods.

And there are a MILLION great deals on crackers, cereal, and other snack foods from many of the major name brands.  I'm going to list all my favorites, but you'll want to check them out for yourselves.

Snack foods--Crackers
Use code KRAFTAUG for a total of 20% off these crackers (you can sort by clicking on the link for the brand you like, or see the whole list HERE:

And COOKIES!
MORE!  All these Kellogg's products will use code KELBTSII for 10% in addition to the 15% for Subscribe and Save.  I think I'll skip the individual links and just post the general link and the name brands.  Cheez-its, Frosted Mini-Wheats, Keebler cookies, Nutri-Grain, Pop-Tarts, Club crackers.

Here's the link to all the Kellogg's cereals in this promotion.

All these Quaker granola bars and snacks are 25% off with QUAKBTS.  Many of the Quaker Chewy will end up around $1.85 for a box of 8 granola bars, or 23 cents per bar.  Not bad!

Just two more deals to share, and then I think I'm done for the day.

These aren't snacks, but are necessities in my house.

Community Coffee, 30% off with  coupon COMMCOF7.  I think the best deal out of all of these is buying these 10 one pound bags--for around $3.81 per bag!  With the price of coffee these days, this is a great price.  There are a couple of different varieties offered this way, but I love the chicory.




Kitchens of India has 35% off total with subscribe and save and coupon KITCHNOI.


What are your favorite deals?  I'd love to share more.

2 comments:

JennT said...

thanks for posting i'm off to amazon to stock up on cereal and snackys. Great idea to buy ahead for classroom snacks!

Amy said...

For pre-school, we have to provide for 19 kids for the whole week, so that 76 snacks to bring in at a time.