January 24, 2010

Another Group of Good Freebies

I am sorry for the delay of a whole week between posts.  I don't even know where I lost that many days.  I am looking at the poll and seeing freebies as the clear winner, so I will focus a little more on that for a while.

  • First up, how about some free 3D glasses from Target?  You'll have to go in the store to pick them up, but it seems fun.  Details HERE.
  • Head over to the mall when you're done and get a free scented tattoo from Victoria's Secret.
  • Free cookbook and $10 worth of coupons from Betty Crocker.
  • Free OB tampons
  • Become a fan of Oreos on Facebook, and get some free Double Stuffs on Monday.  Act fast on this one.
  • Free joint supplement.
  • Get a free sample of Cream of Wheat.
  • Free sample of SOS Night Fever, whatever that it.  It's loud, so be warned before you click.  You'll have to click the tab at the top that says "Try."
  • Free Greg Biffle wristband.
  • Free ice cream coupons
  • Free sample of "dried plums."  My girls still eat these when I call them prunes, but I guess that's not a sexy enough name.
  • Free Potato Oles.
  • Free info on Canola Oil, including recipes.
  • Free cheese booklet with recipes.
That should tide people over for a while, and I'll be back with more later.

If you are in the Central Iowa area, HyVee is having a huge 12 hour sale right now through 8 pm.  Some highlights include 1/2 gallon milk for 88 cents.

Enjoy!

No comments: