I have a new recipe post that I'll finish this weekend, but for now I'll do a weekend deals roundup:
- Michaels has two great deals, one ending Saturday, the next starting on Sunday. I know it's late, but I want to share them both. For this week, there are many BOGO items along with their standard 40% off one regular price item. For next week, there is a rare 25% off your whole purchase, along with several other good coupons. They also have a good clearance right now.
- Aeropostale, take an additional 30% off their clearance items with coupon code WKD30. This sale just went live, and lasts through the weekend.
- Staples, this week (again, ends tomorrow) you can get 100% rewards cash back when you buy from several 3 ring binders, portable file boxes, and banker boxes. They are also offering $6 cash back per recycled HP cartridge when you spend $50. Don't forget, you'll also get 20% back from your ink purchase. For the upcoming week, there are a lot of good Dollar Days deals. Check out both ads HERE.
- From Snapfish: Create any photo book and get two more of the same value FREE. Just use coupon JANBOOKS, until January 21.
- Here's one of my favorites: get a Burt's Bees grab bag for only $20. This includes 5 full sized products and a bunch of smaller items. If you want to pick up more than one or add a filler item, coupon SPRING12 will get you $5 off a $25 order. These always go fast when they're offered.
- Bath and Body Works is in the final days of their Hello Yellow sale, with some huge markdowns. There is a $10 off $40 printable coupon for in store, or you can use code HELLOYELLOW.
- New York and Co. has a $100 off $200 coupon code 1945, or $50 off $100 with code 1946 through 1/16. There are great deals online, but in store is the place to be--All their holiday dresses are now only $15! Jeans and holiday sweaters are only $10. Printable for in store.
- more coming!