April 20, 2012

Amazon MP3 Freebie

Here's a good freebie: get $2 in Amazon MP3 store credits with code MOMROCKS.  Since I can never find where to enter this info, click HERE to get to the page.  You'll just need to click on the yellow enter your code button, and it will pop up a little window with all your gift card balances and give you a place to enter the code.

I also just got a promotional email with some awesome $5 whole album downloads, and I'm shopping.  $5 is a good price for a whole album, but $3 sounds so much better, right?

What's your pleasure?  Some that catch my eye in this list include , John Denver's greatest hits, Norah Jones, and Brad Paisley.


Want more MP3 credits? There are some apps in the app store that are only 99 cents, and they come with a $1 MP3 credit. Apparently my 5 year old bought the full version of the free preschool learning game. That will teach me to try to let her play on the kindle while I do dishes.

 

It's a fun and (young) user friendly game, so give it a shot. This deal goes through April 26 only.

No comments: