April 8, 2012

FREE Kindle Books, Memoir Edition

These may not be free for long, but this is what I found today. If you love free Kindle books like I do, you may already know all the ways you can search. The freebie bestseller list is well and good, but sometimes it is nothing but romances. I like to start from the freebie bestseller list, then look through by category. Just this morning I found some interesting travel books there.

Then I headed to biographies and memoirs, because they're another favorite genre.

This is an eclectic group, but they all look fascinating to me:



So, remember. Just start with the bestsellers list, and then go down the left side bar to choose your favorite type of book.

Arts and Entertainment
Cookbooks
Childrens Books
How-to
Life and Home

Happy reading!

No comments: