June 26, 2010

Exciting for me, anyway...

My blog hit 5000 hits this morning in my 7 months of blogging.  Thanks to all of the readers who helped that happen.  We've got a busy weekend planned, so there probably won't be much posting during the weekend.  If you're in a shopping mind, go back and check out some of the deals I've posted. 

Old Navy's 30% off sale is extending through Monday, the Hello Yellow sale at Bath and Body Works is in full swing, and Victoria's Secret's semi-annual sale is also going on right now.

Or go out and enjoy some free fun!  I've posted a ton of activities in my calendar, and I just realized that the Des Moines Art Festival is going on this weekend.  It's a great event, so go down and check it out if you can.  FREE admission!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: