June 15, 2010

JC Penney Salon Deal!

I know salon brand shampoos aren't "cheap" but there are some areas where I like to splurge if the price is right.  This sale will be Friday 3pm till close, and Saturday 9 am till 1 pm, so you have to go at a certain time.  You also need to look for a coupon to make this a truly great deal.  We got one with our Sunday paper, and I've noticed that JCPenney often has their ad at the front door.

I can't seem to find the printable coupon online, but maybe a more thorough search would do it.  This printable coupon might work, though it doesn't show that it includes salon products.

Here's what they have in the sale:
  • Buy 2 Get 1 Free with all Matrix products.  (not that great, but good)
  • Buy 1 get 1 50% off a lot of other products, including Paul Mitchell, Redken, Bed Head.
  • 40% off entire stock Sexy Hair, Nexxus, Design Essentials, and more.
  • $18.99 for the Hair Care Liter Sets.  That's 2 of the Liter sized bottles for $18.99, when they are normally between $30-35, or $20 for 1 liter.
  • Nioxin and Redken 25.4 oz sets are $24.99 each, previously up to $40.
  • Chi and Biosilk sets are $19.99 each, previously $29.99.
  • They also have some Chi Flat Irons with $15 instant rebates and nail polish deals.
The two coupons are for $10 off $40 or $15 off $75.  Some salons may be different than others, but mine has allowed me to use both coupons if I spent enough for both.  Here's my example, to show how I can get salon products for drugstore prices.

Buy 3 liter sets 75.96
Buy 1 Nioxin/Redken set  24.99
Buy 1 Biosilk/Chi set 19.99

Subtotal 120.94
Coupons 25.00
Total 95.94

That is 10 bottles (6 of those being the large liter size) for $95.94--that's under $10 per bottle.  You can change up the types of shampoos and conditioners as you like.  This is just one example.  I did a similar deal over a year ago, and we are still finishing up the products we purchased.  One of my favorites is the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Oil Shampoo, because I have small children and lice don't like tea tree oil.  I would not buy it for the $25 per bottle price it normally is, but $10 makes it worth it.

And as a bonus--while I was searching for the printable coupon, I found a code for $10 off $10 or more.  Use DADROCKS through 6/20 online only.  Enjoy!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: