June 10, 2010

Free Sesame Street Ebooks



This is one of our family's favorite books!  It was one of my favorites as a child, and now the kids love it, too.  Sesame Street has ebooks that you can purchase, but they also offer a free book every week.  Sign up for their newsletter to receive notice of the new ones.  This week is "The Monster at the End of This Book."  If you've never seen this book, you have to check it out.  It's a must-have for every home library.

Looking around, I can't believe the prices listed to buy this book online.  If you have somewhere to get Golden Books, I'm sure you can get it much cheaper there.  We find lots of great books at garage sales.

...And that will teach me not to read the whole email before I post.  There are 4 more free ebooks this week.  Bert and Ernie--The Penguin, 1, 2, 3, Count With Me, So Big!, and Color Carnival.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: