October 7, 2010

Amazon Princess Dolls!

Amazon has many of the Disney Princess Barbies for $10 or less each. Most of these are normally in the $24-30 range, so it's a pretty good savings for the princess loving girl in your house.


One of my favorite deals was when I got the entire set of Disney Princess Barbies (there were 7) for $15 at Target.  They had originally been $60 for the set, and I managed to find a set for 75% off.  I noticed that Target has a similar set this year, but it won't be clearanced out until January. 

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

I don't suppose you'd want to sell that set to a really good friend. I'd make sure you made a profit. Plus, Disney terrifies your children.

Amy said...

Ours are already naked with tattoos and dreadlocks.

Sabrina said...

Isn't the fate of all things Barbie? You forgot, laying spread eagle in the bathtub.