October 26, 2010

Deals From My Inbox, 10/26

Here are a few of the best deals I've seen today:
  • Shutterfly has up to 25% off many items, and free shipping with code SHIP30 through October 27.
  • Save 50% on EVERYTHING at Lee Jeans.  It says prices are as marked, and get free shipping when you spend $65.  It looks like no codes are needed, but this deal is TODAY ONLY.
  • 3 Day sale at Lands End.  Save 30% on over 600 items, and get free shipping with code OCT28 and pin 5922.  The promo may apply without needing the code if you follow that link.  Not sure.
  • Eddie Bauer is having their Down Event, with $40 off many down items.  Get free shipping (no minimum!) with code GOOSE through October 27.
  • Buy 2, get 1 free on Wexler products from Bath and Body Works, and get free shipping if you spend over $50 with code WEXLER50.  This is good through October 31st, so stock up if you love these skincare products.  I don't use these because I'm horribly cheap, but I know people who rave.   Again, the prices have me aghast, but there are two products that are more than half off, then still qualify for the B2G1F deal.  MMPi20 and Intensive Night Reversal Cream are only this "cheap" online. 
  • At Snapfish, they're having a SCARYSALE <---that's the code you will need to use to get half off a bunch of stuff.  Also, buy two 8x10 photos and get 100 free 4x6 prints with code SCARYPRINTS.  These codes are good through November 2.
  • Borders has two coupons for in store only, and only through tomorrow.  They also have a costume parade with giveaways on Saturday at 11.
 Will be back with more deals when I can! 

I love comments, so if you find anything I post helpful, let me know.  If you have something you need a deal on, let me know.  If you think I should change my very spring-like background, let me know.  : )  I'll take anything.

No comments: