October 31, 2010

Real Simple $10 for One Year

One of my favorite magazines. This one would be good to send as a gift, or for yourself, and it's just $10 for a year right now!



I'm also noticing a lot of toys crawling up the movers and shakers list with prices 50-75% off already. Though the real shopping deals won't start for a few more weeks, a few good things are starting to come through. Be sure to bookmark the list so you can catch the deals before they sell out. It's something I check daily. A few of the best:



If you are interested in something in particular, let me know and I can keep an eye out for the best deal.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Amy, I am interested in Blokus.

Amy said...

Tracey, I've seen it get very low on Amazon, so I will watch for it and let you know. Thanks for commenting!

Amy said...

Tracey, I found a deal on Blokus and posted it today.