April 8, 2011

Amazon Friday Sale, 4/8

I've just increased my work load outside of the house again, so the blogging is falling a little farther behind. I did want to share the Friday sale, because there are some great deals to be had today.

If you're a chocolate lover, you're in luck!  I always wonder what triggers the grocery deals.  We're before Easter, so I'd think this sale is a few weeks early.  At any rate, here's a LOT of good chocolate.



And if you're looking for candy bars, they're all on sale as well!  Take 5 is my favorite, which is yours?





One last group of deals (though there were many more items in the Friday sale, if you want to check it out yourself) is the Donut House coffee for Keurig.



If you see great deals, you can always share them in the comments section, and I'll add them into the post.  Happy Friday!

No comments: