April 26, 2011

Amazon Toy Coupons

I'll have to add the toy coupons link to my Making the Most of Amazon post.  Right now, there are a few good coupons I'd like to share.  First, you must know.  Just like the grocery coupons from Amazon, there are more than the eight coupons that will show up at the bottom of the page on the first link.  In order to see more, you will need to refresh the page a couple of times.  I think there are at least twice that many coupons by the time you cycle through them all.

Here are some of the best ones I see.  Most of these are good for a few different items. 
  • $3 off various Bop-it or Cuponk games.
  • $5 off Weebles school bus, tree house, or merry-go-round.
  • $5 off My Little Pony items, making Princess Celestia under $15.
  • $5 off Ball poppers, Sit n Spin, and Walk n Ride.
  • $3 off Guess Who? or Connect 4.

No comments: