April 13, 2011

Bag #16-17

If you're coming into this in the middle of my project, here is the link to what I am talking about.

Oh, yes.  I'm still trying to keep up with this project, but I've added a new part time job since my quest began.  Here, then, are two more bags that I've done. 
  • First, I packed up a whole plastic grocery bag filled with...other plastic grocery bags.  I reuse many of these bags in the bathroom garbage cans, but they can really add up fast.  When I sold on eBay regularly, they also made really great packing material.  This bag I took to our grocery store.  Sometimes people walk right by it, but most places I shop have a recycling bin for these sacks.
  • Next, I located and washed all of my reusable bags.  It's pretty important to wash these frequently, check out why.  I folded them all into one bag, and put them in the car so they are always ready for me to use.  I will probably still forget them in the trunk, but at least they are closer.
How about you?  Has anyone been coming along with me during their 40 days?

No comments: