February 19, 2012

Swagbucks Birthday Bash

If you haven't yet joined Swagbucks, now would be the time. They always start new members off with 30 Swagbucks just for joining. In conjunction with their 4th birthday bash on February 27th, they are offering a bonus for new members. This week, you'll get 140 Swagbucks just for signing up.

Search & Win

When you register, enter code BIRTHDAYBASH12 for the bonus bucks.

I have earned $860 since I joined Swagbucks a little over 2 years ago. Sure, that's not a fortune, but it's decent. I get my payouts in Amazon gift cards, then use that to take advantage of all the Amazon deals for everyday household items and also for our Christmas shopping.

If you haven't already joined, do it! Click that picture above or this link, and don't forget the code for the bonus bucks. Then, you can follow the earnings strategy described in this post.

Some other important info:
I recently wrote up something for a friend on my earning goals, and how I do it in just a few minutes in the morning.  If your goal is 5 of the $5 Amazon gift cards each month, it's easily attainable with just 75 Swagbucks per day.  My goal is to try to get 200 per day so that I can get another $50 AGC every other month and boost my earning.  Here's a quick morning:
  • 75 SBTV (that's the max of 25 wins)  **  Right now, they're allowing 50 wins for 150 Swagbucks.
  • 20 search wins (I can always win twice a day, sometimes three times)
  • 2 daily bucks for checking out NOSO
  • 1 buck for answering the daily poll
  • 5 survey disqualification (if you try to do a survey but aren't qualified, you get 1 buck for trying)
  • 2-5 Ad Rewards videos (this is one of the offer walls, you watch videos and get 1-2 bucks)
  • 2-4 Gambit videos (another offer wall)
I don't do a lot of the big special offers, but just looking around every morning on the offer walls will find a few good easy point offers, like signing up for a newsletter or liking some business Facebook page.  I can do this while I have my coffee in the morning.


If you do qualify for surveys, you're getting 50-300 Swagbucks for those. 

No comments: