July 17, 2012

Cheap MP3 Deals Are Back at Amazon!

I apologize for the long lapse in posting. Summer is always a busier time for our family, and we had a long vacation and then too much work to make up for.

But I'm BACK with some great download deals.

Last night, I noticed that Bruno Mars' Doo Wops and Hooligans album was only 99 cents for the whole album, so I took some time to snoop around for more deals.  (EDIT, this one is now back up!)



If you like country, you are really in luck! I found lots of great country artists for $2.99 each.

EDIT: well, that was fast!  Most of these are now back up, so I am deleting the pictures.

Another great list of $2.99 albums can be found HERE.

 

There are also a LOT of the top MP3 singles for only 25 cents. All you have to do is check out the singles bestsellers list--there are way too many to post.  (these are still available)

Also tons of soul albums for only $2.99 each. So many great deals! I'll be back later with the freebies.

No comments: