July 23, 2012

More Amazon MP3 Deals

Be sure to check previous posts for a $2 credit and a way to get $1 credits for MP3 downloads from Amazon. Most of these deals become free once you add in those credits.

First, Justin Bieber's latest album is only $1.99!  It's one of the longest lasting cheapies I've seen this past week, but I'll bet it won't be for much longer.



Today only (and I would guess before the end of today) Demi Lovato is only 99 cents!


The Brave soundtrack is $2.99, and the deal of the day is $2.99 for Let It Shine.

 

Hank Williams Jr.'s newest album is $3.99 for a limited time.

 

Finally, if you are a Phish fan, get all of their albums for $2.99 or $3.99! Keep an eye on the bestsellers list! They've had 99 cent whole albums daily for a week. I've tried to post most as they come up, but I've missed a few.

No comments: