December 9, 2012

Best of the 4-for-3 Deals

Today I am focusing on home and kitchen gadgets in the 4-for-3 section. Many people overlook the 4-for-3 deals, thinking that all the items are old and outdated, but there are so many awesome items that would be perfect for gift giving.

The way the 4-for-3 section works is that you choose 4 items and the least expensive one is free.  I work my orders carefully to find items that are similar in price and group it in a few different orders.  With Amazon Prime, I don't have to worry about trying to hit my $25 limit.

Check out all of the deals for yourself here, but a few of my favorites:

I like to match these up and find a theme gift:

Gardener in your life? I love the color that goes along with these items:



Coffee lover?



Baker or someone setting up a new household?



You can go through by brand name, choose by color, whatever you like.   Enjoy!

No comments: