December 5, 2012

Hy-Vee/Casey's Fuel Saver Program


Today is the day for the first ad, and I am pleased to see the items included. It isn't all prepackaged items, and you also don't have to buy all the really pricy stuff to get the good fuel discounts.  Just looking at the ad, I can easily see how I could get to the full $2 per gallon discount without spending all that I would have saved. You can check out the ad here.

I was going to list all the items included, but the sheer numbers were crazy.  Some of my favorite items, just to show an example of the variety.
  • 10 for $10 pork loin chops, buy 10 and get 10 cents off per gallon.
  • 10 for $10 greek yogurt, buy 10 and get 10 cents off per gallon.
  • 2 for $5 Cheerios, buy 2 and get 6 cents off per gallon
  • $3.99 for an angel food cake, get 10 cents off per gallon
  • $2.79 for a loaf of french bread, get 6 cents off per gallon
Just that quick, spend $32 and save 42 cents per gallon.  In an average 15 gallon tank, that's $6.30 savings.


No comments: