December 29, 2012

Great Kindle Books Deal

I am taking a break from all the holiday shopping, traveling, and crazy stuff for a bit, but I wanted to point out that every day Amazon is offering some awesome books for only $1.99 each.

Here's the link to the page, and you can flip through the deals on the top of the page.  These are just a few of my favorites on the list.  If you haven't read "Water for Elephants" yet, do it!  This is one of my favorite recent books.

I also loved "Last Child in the Woods."  That's part of my new blog focus.


 

Also, look for a big change in my blog for the new year.  I think I am done with the deals, though I might occasionally post some great deals that we can't live without.  Posting will be scarce while I work out the new format.

See you in the new year!

No comments: