March 2, 2010

New Coupons Reminder

Just a few coupon reminders for the day:
  • Usually I have to point people off site for freebies, but there's a BOGO coupon right in one of the ads on the right side for Qdoba.  I don't think we have any of these stores around, but it's making me hungry every time I see it.  

  • Also, I just remembered that I neglected to mention the new printable coupons from all the coupon sites.  Be sure to look and see if there's anything good for you.  

  • One more that I didn't mention from my Target shopping:  There are large boxes of Pampers Easy-Ups that are marked with coupon books inside.  I was able to use some current Pampers coupons in order to buy the large box, and then there were $30 of GOOD P&G coupons inside that box.  It made it worth it to buy.  
  • In addition, there were some large boxes that had a huge variety of Huggies wipes for $15--the price totalled up to be a decent deal, use a coupon and it gets a little better.  THEY were also marked with coupon books inside.  There were some awesome Huggies coupons, and even better was the fact that they were Target coupons, which means you can stack them with the Huggies manufacturer's coupons. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Qdoba just opened up in Ames in the last few months. It's at 806 S Duff, by the verizon store.

I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds good!

-Sarah O

Amy said...

awesome. hope that coupon is still there.