March 26, 2010

What TV Mom Are YOU?

So I have always felt more like Roseanne, but every time I take one of those silly quizzes they think that I am Clair Huxtable.  I wish I could be that kind of mom.

Here's the link to the quiz.

Here are my results.  I'd love to see the results for all my readers.


Clair Huxtable, The Cosby Show You're a modern yet sensible mom. You keep up with trends you feel like following, and ignore the rest (platform shoes? don't think so!). Often, you're the most rational head in the family -- including your partner! And when all hell breaks loose, you know exactly how to cut through the nonsense. Still, you're not a killjoy -- you encourage your kids to have fun. But they definitely know who's boss. The Bottom Line: Your parenting style is based on open communication, discipline, and reasoning. 

No comments: