March 5, 2010

Wednesday Shopper Deals

I saw some really great deals in the free paper from Wednesday.  Talking to others, I noticed that most people don't actually look in these ads, so I thought I should pass them along. 


  • The biggest one that I noticed this week is a 3 day sale at HyVee.  They're calling it a freezer stock up sale, and some people might be interested in the pre-made items in the ad.  I don't buy those items, because I am able to stock my freezer with items I make.  (see OAMC posts I've done)  What might be more interesting is the freezer they are offering.  You buy it for $199, and get $200 worth of free food item coupons. 
  • Also, Aldi has their weekly special buys, which include rain coats and rain boots for $6.99.
  • Fareway has boneless, skinless chicken breasts for $1.49 a pound this week, which is a pretty great deal.  Red or green grapes are 98 cents a pound, and they have canned veggies 5 for $2.  There are a lot of other great deals in Wednesday's ad, and don't forget that you can ask Fareway to price match any competitor's ad, but they usually do it automatically.

No comments: