March 13, 2010

Weekend Shopping Deals

I have a few good coupons in my email inbox I thought I should share.  I'll throw in some freebies, too.

  • Today is the last day for an additional 20% off Gap sale items.  Use code GAPEXTRA20.
  • Lands End sent a 20% off and free shipping code.  Use MARCH15 and PIN 1410 to take advantage of this one that expires on Monday.
  • Really great printable coupon for the Incredible Pizza Company. 
  • Artscow has the canvas prints for 9.99 for the first, 6.99 for each additional with free shipping.  Use code 2010CNVSPRINT through March 19.
  • Follow Earthbound Farms on Facebook and get in line for their Earth Day giveaways throughout the month of April.
  • Pampers sample for Sam's Club members.
  • Newman's own coupon
  • Free Bible
  • Hardee's coupon
  • Free Poise sample
  • Emergen-C sample
  • Free poster

No comments: