So, we'll start with the "clippable" click coupons. They're always listed in my Amazon post on top, but I'll include them here as well. I understand people in NY state may not get as many as those of us in other places. The key here is that the coupons change when you refresh, so if you don't see one that is mentioned, refresh till you do.
Now for the coupon codes and markdowns! Remember there's already the 15% with Subscribe and Save, so the coupon code is just added to the per cent off. You can see all the deals right here, but here are the best ones I see:
- 50% total on these Baby Mum Mum products! (There's only one listed here right now, but there will be more later as they restock.) Save 35% when you enter code MUMMUMB3 at checkout.
- Happy Baby foods! Save 10% when you enter code HAPPYBA3 at checkout on these products.
- Save an extra 15% on these Plum Organic products when you enter code PLUMPUF2 at checkout.
- Earth's Best Organic baby formula! Save 15% on these items (remember the 15% S&S and they will restock throughout the month) when you enter code EBFORM33 at checkout.
- Save 15% on Earth's Best Smoothies when you enter code EBSMOTH3 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 30% on these smoothies. Offer valid through June 30, 2011.
- Save 10% on these Nestea Products when you enter code NESTEA87 at checkout.
- Save an extra 30% on Sweet Leaf Tea sold by Amazon. Save 15% when you enter code SWELEAF4 at checkout.
- Save an extra 30% off Dilmah tea sold by Amazon. Save 15% when you enter code DTEA3333 at checkout.
- Save an extra 30% off Eight O' Clock coffee sold by Amazon. Save 15% when you enter code EGHTCOF9 at checkout.
- Save 15% on these Big G (General Mills) cereals when you enter code JUNEBIGG at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 30%.
- Save 10% on these Fiber Plus bars when you enter code FIBRPLUS at checkout, bringing your total savings to 25%. Here they are.
- Skippy peanut butter is still going! Save 15% when you enter code SKIPPY45 at checkout. The coupon code will also work for select Hellmans and Wishbone products. See all the items included HERE.