April 15, 2010

Good Amazon Home and Garden Deals

Amazon has this pretty cool 4-for-3 promotion that seems to always be going on.  Every once in a while, I go in and start looking around to see what kinds of deals I can find.

Here are a few of my favorite deals in Home and Garden.  Some don't qualify for that promotion, but still qualify for "cheap enough."


This cooling rack is always out of stock when it hits $9.99, so I'm excited to finally catch it in stock.  Below is a pair of steamers I'm thinking about.  Still in the research phase on this one.






Under $8 for TWO snugglies! Can't beat it. Too bad it was so hot in my house last night that I couldn't even use the top sheet.


Not exceptionally cheap, but cool. The second one is very inexpensive, but looks pretty nice, too.

Last but not least, this bunch of cool tools are all under or around $5, eligible for the 4-for-3 discount (maybe only the pink ones?), and look to be good for gifts or your own use. The reviews look good on them as well.


Happy shopping!  Maybe you can use your Swagbucks Amazon cards for some of these.  I know that's what I'm doing with mine.

No comments: