April 7, 2010

Scattering of Random Deals

I have a lot of cool things in my inbox today, so I'm just going to do a quickie post with everything good.


This DVD player is a deal of the day, so today only.

April magazine deals for Amazon look good! Get two years of some magazines for the price of one year, making some really awesome deals! Click the link to see all the magazines included in this deal, and here are a few of my favorite deals.  There are a lot of others for $8-10 for two years. 



Bath and Body Works is offering a cute free tote with any $25 purchase today only.  It says you have to click through the email link, so give this one a try.

I'm not sure how it will work to stack, but there is a code for a free Signature Collection travel sized item with $10 purchase. Use SAPPHIRE at checkout or APRILSHIP for $1 shipping.

Get a free ream of copy paper from Staples with this printable coupon, 4/7-4/10 only.  This coupon may only be good once.

I have a lot more deals that I hope to get posted, but this will be a good start.

No comments: