April 28, 2010

A Scattering of Deals

Random stuff from my email inbox, but some seems very good:
  • Farberware pan set from Kohls.  Originally $199, marked down to $89.99, code LOWEST15 makes it 15% off with free shipping makes a 15 piece cookware set $74 and change.
  • Incredible Pizza is offering a free buffet with a $20 game card all summer.  There are also some printable coupons for them HERE.  I have had good luck getting gift certificates from Restaurant.com to lower the bills even further.
  • Buy one get one free Photobooks from MyPublisher.  Use code MOM241.
  • $7.50 in Scrubbing Bubbles coupons
  • For some reason, my computer won't go to VistaPrint to be able to show the individual freebies, but try the link for yourself.  VistaPrint does free deals often (you pay shipping) and they are having 10 freebies in honor of their 10th birthday.  The list I see includes: 250 business cards (I've done this a few times), 140 address labels (this too!), 1 rubber stamp (apparently I'm a freebie hog), 1 sticky note, 1 calendar, 1 photo flip book, 1 tote bag, 1 mug, 1 notebook, and 1 mousepad.  Looks like you can do up to 10 freebies per order.  If that link doesn't work, just go to vistaprint.com.
I may be back with more later, but my computer time is over for the afternoon.

No comments: