February 15, 2011

Amazon 3DS Preorder Deal

So, I was checking out the new Nintendo 3DS on Amazon, and I noticed that they have a really great deal going on with their pre-order. It looked too good not to pass on.



You can trade in your old Nintendo DS platform for up to a $100 credit when you pre-order the new Nintendo 3DS.  It's a few different pieces of information, so bear with me as I try to explain and get all the proper links in place.  Just click the applicable link.
  • Trade in a used DSI XL, and get $100 in Amazon credit.
  • Trade in a used DSi, and get $75 in Amazon credit.
  • Trade in a used DS Lite, and get $50 in Amazon credit.
  • And here is the link to pre-order the new Nintendo 3DS for $249.99.  My guess is that this will work like any other new video gaming platform, and the price will be the same at every store.  Because of this, one of these trade-in programs might be your best deal.
It comes out March 27, so you've got a little time to think about it.
There are also a lot of games available for pre-order here.  I'd look for some great deals when the new 3DS comes out in March. 

No comments: