February 28, 2011

More Kmart Deals!

I finally got through the rest of the ads--if you didn't see what I added to the previous post since this morning, go back and check. The Kmart ad made mention of the $4.99 clearance that I posted about on Sunday, but they are also doubling coupons (up to $2).  

They also have a promotion where if you spend $35 on P&G products, you will get a $10 coupon.

This could really maximize your savings when you use all the awesome coupons from the Brand Saver that came out on Sunday. I haven't crunched all the numbers, but I still think the Target deal with $5 gift card for every two products still works out better than this. It will depend on the actual prices of the products that you buy.

If you only have one store or the other, or if one is more convenient, I do think both are worth the visit.  

I just looked up a Kmart coupon matchup because I'm not a regular Kmart shopper, so you can see their scenarios at this link.  Love the tagline in her blog, "Find another checkout lane, honey."  I felt like I needed that disclaimer every time I went to Target last week.

No comments: