February 27, 2011

Kmart Smokin' Clothing Deals

I'm not a regular Kmart shopper, but I happened into a store last night and found a bonanza of bargains. You may want to go and check it out at your local store.  Here are some of the best deals that I saw:
  • ALL fall and winter clothes were $4.99 OR LESS.  I was able to find a huge selection of clothing.
  • In the mens section, they had long underwear, lots of nice pajama sets, hooded sweatshirts, fleeces, flannels, jackets, jeans, sweaters, and long sleeved T-shirts (a nice heavy weight)-- every bit of it was $4.99, though they had some sweatshirts for $2.99 each.
  • In the womens section, lots and lots of dress pants, jeans, sweaters, dressy blouses.  It seemed like all the brands were included.
  • In the childrens section, pretty well every piece of clothing, though $4.99 for kids' clothes is still a little high when I'm bargain shopping.
  • Shoes and boots!  All the clearance slippers, boots and shoes were an additional 50% off the lowest marked price.  There were a lot of Ugg look-alikes that were under $10 after all the discounts.
  • Clearanced toys were an additional 20% off.
  • There were other deals throughout the store, but I didn't have time to check out everything there.
  • Online, a quick search for Joe Boxer (most of the good pj sets were that brand) shows that some of these deals are also available online, and I even see some free shipping on some of the items.
If you stop in and see something to add to the list, let me know.  I'll be glad to put in more items to look out for.

No comments: